so, the kids started today. I know it is so crazy that they start so early. I was so excited for them to start but I have to tell you - I was a bit sad today to see my baby to go school. Kindergarten is all day here so it was a long day for Carli. They all had great days. I am looking forward to all of the things I will be able to accomplish while they are at school.
1 comments:
Hey Jen! I love the blog. I'm so glad you guys have one now. I can't believe your kids are starting school already...wow. And I can't believe that cute little singer is CARLIE!! How did she grow up so fast?? I hope Del is starting to replace his camera stuff. That's so horrible. We'll be back in AZ next week...looking forward to seeing you guys.
Post a Comment