Hey Tanner Family. This is McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. I was bored at work today and was looking at blogs and came across yours. I haven't seen you guys in forever. All you girls are growing up so much and are so beautiful! Hope you have a great time in Maui! Our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/ Keep in touch!
we had so much fun with you guys! we just got in this morning at 5:45 am. im so tired, i slept till 1pm. i can't wait to see the pics, maybe we'll use one for our christmas card this year!
2 comments:
Hey Tanner Family. This is McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. I was bored at work today and was looking at blogs and came across yours. I haven't seen you guys in forever. All you girls are growing up so much and are so beautiful! Hope you have a great time in Maui! Our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch!
we had so much fun with you guys! we just got in this morning at 5:45 am. im so tired, i slept till 1pm. i can't wait to see the pics, maybe we'll use one for our christmas card this year!
Post a Comment