




We have lots of new memories from December. We have a float that Del built for our orthodontists that they use for a Christmas parade every year so we took it Christmas Caroling one night with some other families. We had so much fun! It was so cold but it was fun to see people come out of their houses and wave to us. Del was in charge of the sound so of course it was extra loud and we had two microphones that the kids took turns with. I think that will be a new tradition for our family. Of course a holiday doesn't go by without the girls doing some sort of "show". When the float isn't hooked up to a trailer it doubles as a "stage" for all the shows in our backyard. We had a great Christmas Day show with the neighbors. I knew they were serious when they gave Del a "press pass" for taking pics and told me to get the sharpie markers for the autograph signing after the show. They are so funny and have great imaginations - I love it! We are so happy to be seeing so much of Del lately. He hasn't traveled for a couple of weeks and we love having him home.
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun, Jen! We miss you guys...it feels like we haven't seen you in a while!
Gotta love the shows! I love the young innocent entertainment. I dont want these kids to grow up.
I love that your girls do shows! I bet they are so cute. That looks like an awesone stage. Hey we finally started the house. I can't wait to live close to you guys. Lets get together soon.
Post a Comment