This is a place where I have so many memories. I never appreciated how beautiful it was as a kid. I came here every year with my family when I was growing up. We haven't been for about eleven years. I've only been twice since I have been married. The first time I was here with Del we stopped on the way home and bought a home pregnancy test and found out that we were pregnant with Sydnee! The second time I've been here since I've been married I was pregnant with Lindsey. I hope we don't have any surprises soon! Anyways, my brother Jon wanted to come up here with his kids and we took the kids out of school this week and came up. I am so glad we did! It is not very convenient to get to. We flew to Salt Lake and then rented a car and drove for about 4 hours. I love this place! This is where I learned to drive a stick shift. We have been teaching Sydnee and Lindsey how to drive the jeep. They are doing pretty good so far.
These cousins have so much fun together. They are always working on a dance together, or playing restaurant at the bar in the house. It is very entertaining to watch their imaginations.
Rylee, Lindsey, Natalie, Carli, and aunt Cathy

I have lots more pics to put on here. Our connection is really slow. I will continue with another post with more highlights from the trip.
The Ranch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jen it looks so pretty! We are up at the ranch right now and you appreciate beauty and mountains when you dont see it everyday.
Oh Jen I'm craving being there right now...looks so beautiful. I'm loving those pictures. I'm going to need to pick Del's brain about that...or was it you who caught those?
Wow, that looks like a beautiful place! Have a great weekend. The girls look so cute @ their recital!
GEORGIOUS!! What a treasure for your family to have as a family heirloom!! Sometimes we forget to take time to "smell the roses" and realize just how special our lives are.....I love the fishing pic!!
Post a Comment