Getting an email confirmation with one way tickets that are booked for yourself and your kids really makes it hit home that you are moving.
Things I will dearly miss about Arizona...
1. Friends
2. Really good mexican food
3. Beautiful Sunsets
Things I think I might like about Ohio
1. Seasons
2. Great weekend road trips to NYC, Boston, DC, lots of Church history locations, Niagara Falls, Toronto
3. Having my own mailbox (15 years of marriage and finally I don't have to walk to the mailbox)
I hope there is more for me to love. I"m sure there will be. I can't believe we are actually doing this. Part of me is so excited to have new experiences with Del and the kids. Part of me is scared of the unknown. I am glad I can keep up with friends and family with blogs. We have about 5 weeks before the movers come!
Reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can not believe you guys are really making this move, we don't see much of you now, but it makes me really sad to think you will be so far away! We need to get together soon!
I have been thinking about your family and this move. Tom and I wish you well and hope to stay in touch. Can't wait to see your new place and to tell us how the summer compares.
That is so sad. I need to come visit you guys and get my redford stuff...
Oh my word that really solidifies it... you've got tickets! Can we come visit when we go to the church history sites? We're gonna miss you guys so much.
I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! i'm most definately going to have to visit u! we saw the pics of ur house! so prettyyy!!!
I am still not believing that you are really leaving. We have known you guys for so long and raised our kids together you are like family. It will be really weird not having you close. I know we will always keep in touch and we will come visit for sure but it is still so sad. It will be a great adventure for you guys and I am sure you will love it! Lets get together a bunch these next few weeks.
I can't believe how close it is...I will for sure call you when I am out that way...also...I will give you your camera back I promise=)
You guys are so awesome and I will miss you greatly.
hey its tanner, good luck on your new journey !
I am a believer that all we do is for a reason, but also change is so hard. I can't wait to come visit....and have a new vacation place!! We are keeping you in our prayers and know that there is purpose in the move....and your family will be together EVERY DAY!! That is a gift....sending you hugs and kisses!!!
Post a Comment