
We are getting Sydnee ready to go to girls camp this week. Wow! I can't believe I am sending her off for five days to girls camp. How fast time goes by. She is getting so tall and looking so old and I hate it. It seems like there have been a lot of milestones lately. I hope she has a great time. There are some great girls going and some amazing leaders as well!
Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable! Time passes by too fast. I can't believe you guys are moving...
I hope you got her off ok today.
Can I just say how much I appreciate you and Del letting me come over yesterday. Oh my word I'm so thankful for Del and all his computer know-how! We really owe you guys.
Post a Comment