It's Official


Well, we closed on our house today. I have such mixed emotions. It is a beautiful house but I am getting so sad to leave Arizona. We have been here for 15 years and have so many great memories and friendships. I am anxious to get there and get settled and start our new adventure. I hope we will have friends and family come to visit us often, especially in spring, summer and fall. I'm sure we will be the ones doing the visiting come winter time!

7 comments:

cabrenchley said...

I am so sad. When can I see you?

Anonymous said...

That house is awesome!! Good luck over there.

Nichole Barney said...

Your new house is beautiful! We will come visit for sure. It is coming way to fast though. Coronado is going to be great!

Shawni said...

I still can't believe you're moving. I'm excited for you but sad too. Can't wait to hear about all the adventures.

Anonymous said...

hey you guys! how is the house and the new place your living in?! So sorry we couldn't quite all get together before you left. I am jealous that you all went out to dinner without me :( j/k I think sydnee text me, and I will call her to get your email addresses so you can get on our blog. hope all is well ! keep in touch!

Tracey said...

Is that your new house or is that the WHITE HOUSE? We will miss you guys!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Jenn, I am excited for you to venture out of AZ. Your new home is going to be so beautiful. I will definately call you next summer about getting together.!! Thank you for the orders for your girls rooms. I hope they love them!