It's amazing how quick a house doesn't look like a home when things come down off the walls.
Del and Mojo left today for their big adventure across the country in the motorhome. I hope it goes OK. He didn't seem to mind that he was driving by himself. I think he likes it. He always tells me he wishes he was a trucker. Things are moving along here. Still pretty stress free. These movers are great! Yesterday I woke up and was greeted with with a heavy West Virginia drawl..."Marning Peaches!" It was pretty funny!
Still Moving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen, it was great to hear from you! It's been forever! Thanks for the comment about your experience with Barrow's. We feel very good about the surgery.
Good luck in Ohio! What an adventure!!! Andrea
It was weird to see your house taken apart yesterday! I am so glad the movers have made is less stressful! You gotta love the accents they have! What accent will you pick up in Ohio?
That makes me really sad to your cute house all taken apart! I can't wait to come see you there.
Post a Comment