So today is the day. We got home last night at about 10 from a great 4th of July in Coronado. I love that we have created a great tradition for that holiday. It is so fun and festive there. Our kids love it! We had to come back a day early this year because at 8 a.m. the truck showed up. They are packing my kitchen as we speak. I can't imagine when I would have had to start if I were packing things. They are so fast and efficient. These same movers have moved Del's family at least 5 times to different parts of the country. They are great! I'm sure Del will keep up with the blog better than I will throughout the move (especially with pictures) so go to www.deltanner.com to see photos.
1 comments:
I am so glad they are making it easier to move by doing a great job. It still seems so weird you guys are leaving.
Post a Comment