Cozumel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! (Especially when we fly in from 30 degree weather)
The boat conveniently pulled up to this dock every morning to pick us up for our dives.


Del and I went to Cozumel, Mexico last week for a few days. It was a relaxing trip with lots of good diving, great company, and great weather. We did one night dive the day we got there and then dove the next two mornings. Saturday we rented scooters and rode around the island and hung out at a little beach bar in the middle of nowhere. I love it down there! It is so beautiful and there are always quirky little things about Mexico that I just have to laugh at. For some reason, I have Shawni's pictures on my laptop but not the ones that Del took so I'm just going to post a few for now and I will post more later.
We estimated Pedro (our dive master) to be MAYBE 5 feet tall! He was pretty funny. It was really funny when he stood next to Shawni and Dave!

This is at the beach at Bob Marleys. We hung out there for a couple of hours. Melissa and I had a shrimp quesidilla with some yummy quacamole, Del got an hour massage for about 30 bucks, we read a little, and took some naps in the hammocks. Does it get any better?

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like you had fun - I love Cozumel. Happy birthday Lindsey - what a fun surprise!

Rydgd said...

That trip sound like just what the doc ordered! Glad you had a relaxing time!
Jen, I remember when you found out you were preg with Lindsey, and you called her "Samantha" most of your pregnancy. I was so confused when I went nextdoor after you had her and you kept talking about "lindsey". :) Your girls are so grown up and beautiful.

Melissa said...

We had such a blast with you guys. Thanks for making the trip down there!

Blake Jones said...

Looks like you had a blast in Cozumel. I can't wait to be able to go on relaxing trips like that! Lindsey's birthday party looks like a blast too. We haven't ever played rock band, it looks fun though.

Jennifer said...

Hello! That trip must have been a huge contrast to the snowy weather you have been living in! I am so excited you guys are coming to visit. Hadley keeps begging me to come visit you guys,,,,I would love to get away! I love getting a little window into your life in Ohio. It looks like you guys are doing great! See you soon.

Shawni said...

That was so fun. We're missing you guys...good thing you're coming to visit so soon!

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Love the beautiful pics!
We miss you guys!

cabrenchley said...

You may be jealous of our weather..... but I am jealous of this trip. That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! When are you coming? I started playing tennis again, we need to go hit when you come if you have a free morning. The weather really is so perfect for tennis. I really stink at tennis just ask Becky she is probably ready to give up on me. But it is so fun to be out there and try. I hope I get to see you. Let me know if you have any openings :)!