Daisy Troop





Sydnee and Lindsey never did Girl Scouts and I always thought it started with Brownies but apparently there are Daisies as well. We have a cute little group of girls in the neighborhood that are in 1st grade and two very motivated moms who take care of this troop. A few weeks ago they went to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in downtown Cleveland for a visit and a "Girls Rock" themed day! I of course had been procrastinating about buying the bright blue smock but Carli begged and finally I made the purchase. Luckily the petals are iron on! (if not they would most definitely be glued, not sewn) She had a great time and told me lots of fun facts about Elvis and others.

1 comments:

Out And About Global said...

Not one of Eliza's patches were ever sew on--as a matter of fact most never made it on the vest at all. By the time Eliza graduated to juniors, her brown vest still only had the troop number on it--LAME, LAME, LAME MOMMY.