Spring is here and it is fabulous! A couple of weeks ago it seemed like everyday was something new blooming. First the daffodils, then the tulips, then all of the trees with flowers and now they are all covered with leaves. It is the most beautiful shade of bright green. Every day the cold, cold winter gets pushed further and further into the back of my mind. Four or five months of winter cold is not seeming so bad when this is what comes after! I found a little robin's nest in a small pine tree that is right by our walkway. It has four tiny blue eggs in it and we check it every day waiting for baby birds. I love watching all of the birds tease Mojo. They fly really low in the yard and he chases them for hours. Then, when he is exhausted he takes HIS place in MY happy place (our screened back porch) to relax!
SPRING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sure your place is beautiful. I love tulips!
It is absolutely beautiful! I would love to drive a mower. We really need to get serious about coming out to visit.
I love love the pretty spring flowers. I really miss WA for the springtime. It and autumn were my faves. Your home/yard look so beautiful! Are you feeling pretty settled in??
Your spring pictures are so great. It looks beautiful where you live. I'm glad you are enjoying beautiful weather while we are all melting in Arizona!
Post a Comment