Sydnee turned 13! How can she (I) be this old? The night before her birthday Del took her out and some of her friends came over and decorated her room. I'm not sure why all of that text was underlined?!? They did signs and posters and balloons and somehow all ended up wearing her hats and shoes. I love this group of girls - they are awesome!






4 comments:
Loved all your posts. Hard to believe we're mama's of teenagers, huh? Ty'll start doing the stake dance thing in August...maybe =) not sure dancin' is his thing.
And i love love love daffs and tulips! You'll have to post pics when they all come up!
Hey- how close are y'all to Kirtland??
Happy Birthday Sydnee! Ok Jenn, you are not old, until all your kids are in Mutual. I am done with Primary!
How fun to start planting flowers. Your home is so beautiful.
I can't believe she's a teenager! how fun though! you're girls are all beautiful! i have pics from when I babysat them. I'll have to scan them in and show you!
Wow ... you really have a teenager! Looked like a great birthday.
Post a Comment