Memorial Day


We went to the Memorial Day parade. It looked like a Porter Rockwell Painting downtown. It was so small town and fun! Great weather, great friends, and a fun picnic with our ward later in the afternoon.
Of course we had to make a quick stop at Main Street Cupcakes!

This lady was adorable! Driving Miss Daisy!

3 comments:

Out And About Global said...

What a fun sounding day. Bob hates parades,even the one that marched down University Ave infront of our house in Provo he would not attend.

Rebecca said...

Hey, was that Norman Rockwell driving that truck?! Ah, sometimes I have to catch up on your blog just to remind myself that there is life after AZ. You going to make it to Coronado this year?

becca said...

You look so beautiful and I loved seeing the photos from the parade! These smaller towns sure know how to do the festivities eh? And I ditto Brooke's comment... I can never get Jeremy to attend parades. He doesn't like crowds so usually the parades and carnivals are a tough sell!