Lots of Craziness happens when I take a Sunday Nap

This is MY shower - What the heck??? I took a Sunday nap and apparently Lindsey and Carli were filming a commercial in my shower! Sometimes I freak out when I walk into a room a find a mess like this that they "were just getting ready to clean up" but I guess I should be happy they are using their imaginations and not sitting around playing mindless video games!

7 comments:

Katy said...

I want to know what the commercial was about. Ketchup and chocolate? What a delicious combo. Your girls are so sweet.

Melissa said...

Love the imagination stuff. I am intrigued about the commercial now.
I am really envious of your parade...it is like a scene from a great movie. We miss you guys. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings...we are headed for the dreadful heat.

Rydgd said...

That is so funny! And I LOVE your little town! Memorial Day looked so fun.

Nicole said...

I cannot express how much we missed you guys in Coronado.
Jake was so bummed. He loves hanging out with your girls.
And I didn't have anyone to talk photo-talk on the beach!
Hope you guys can come next year.
You were missed!

Unknown said...

sydnee!!! remember me abram from weinberg. your mom brought in root beer floats!

Shawni said...

Hey Jen...just wanted you to know we're missing you guys!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-termiskin-di-dunia/