Where Do I Even Start?!?!

I have not updated this for quite some time. I don't even know where to start because I've missed so many events. I think I'm not going to stress about the order and just start posting!


Del and I took Sydnee, Lindsey, and Sydnee's good friends Halle and Margo to NYC this summer. We had SOOO much fun. Carli was in Las Vegas with Grandma and Grandpa so we felt so lucky to not have to worry about her getting tired from walking around all day and shopping for things that she doesn't care about. We drove the motorhome there and stayed in the Wal Mart parking lot in New Jersey! It was HILARIOUS! After taking a cab into the city the first night and spending about $80 for a 20 minute ride, we made good use of the NJ public transit and took the bus into the city for the rest of the weekend. Kids ride free on the weekends and there was a bus stop that dropped off right in the Wal Mart parking lot! We felt a little like WT (white trash) but there were several other motorhomes in the parking lot! Who cares... it was the cheapest we have ever done NYC! Del was such a good sport hanging with all the girls! He knows his way around pretty well and is good with the subways. He's also good to have around when the Asian lady on Canal Street is leading us through the secret passageway, down the stairs, and through another door to get to the really good stuff!


Central Park

The NJ Transit is actually quite nice!


I think the painting behind Del is so funny! He needed to take a little cat nap while we waited for our food. The frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity was delicious!

1 comments:

Tracey said...

Glad to see you updated. I love this picture of del. Pretty funny!