OK - I finally decided to get my life "back" on track! I am fixing my back. Well, I'm not actually fixing it but this great doctor in Phoenix is fixing it. (I hope) I go in on Tuesday morning to Barrow Neurological Center and Dr. Volker Sontagg will be performing a laminectomy on two or three levels. If you wan't to know exactly what that is check out this link
http://www.spine-health.com/dir/laminectomy.html
I've tried for almost two years to fix it and I think it is finally time to just go ahead and get the surgery. I hope to be seeing my tennis friends more regularly in a few months. They surprised me today and took me out to lunch and gave me a poster that they had all signed and a Post Surgery basket. It was so fun. They are awesome girls. I can't wait to get playing and get back in shape. I have been living it up this week and along with getting everything at my house organized for my mom and Del's mom for when they come to help this weekend, I think I might catch a movie or two. Del is taking the girls camping with our neighbor and his two girls this weekend so I will definately have some quiet time. My mom and sister are coming for a week and then Del's mom is coming the next week. They are all so great to come and help. I will really need it for a couple of weeks. I will probably stay in the hospital for 2 days. I'm really excited and a little nervous.
"Back" on Track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment