


So Jen finally had her surgery on her back yesterday. She is recuperating well at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix. Last night, as I was attempting to get some sleep in her room, she had one of her heart episodes where her heart starts racing at 220 beats per minute. So they moved us to another part of the hospital to monitor and examine her heart. I've posted a few pictures from the hospital for your viewing pleasure.
del
Jen at St. Joe's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oooooooooooooooooouch. jen i am so sorry for not coming to see you
i heard my mom came (i told her to just kidding)
see ya
macy
Jen, I hope after all this you get some relief. If there is anything we can do for you let us know.
Jen, You look great for just having surgery! I hope that you can rest and heal and get back on track! When you are feeling better, maybe we can plan a get together now that Hawaii is off....so sad!
Jen, I'm so glad you went through with it and got that done! I hope you're ok...I'll call to see what we can do. Del, thanks for posting the pictures.
Love, Shawni
Post a Comment