Lindsey finally got into CTA Freedom. She was on the waiting list and they called last week. She wasn't too excited to switch but when we went to meet her teacher she met some girls in her class that were so nice to her. She has been for a little less than a week and doing great! She might struggle academically for awhile because they ahead of her other school but it is good for her. She has great self esteem so I don't think it will bother her. She is doing great socially so far and I'm happy about that. She did say that she hates collared shirts (they have to wear uniforms) as we;; as tucking her shirt in but Carli got used to it so she will too. My life is so much easier to not have kids in three schools. I love it. I think she will learn so much and be challenged more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what is lulus blog tell her i am happy for her
macy
Post a Comment