I'm almost two weeks since my surgery and feeling so grateful to be healing so well. I have been so amazed at the love and concern that my family and friends have shown to me. I am truly so lucky to have so many wonderful caring and thoughtful people that have called, come by to visit, sent an email, etc. I feel so blessed to be able to have had this surgery and I really think that I will be able to live life more fully. I feel like so much time has been wasted on driving to and from therapy and trying to figure out how to not live with pain. Hopefully that will all be drastically reduced once I rehab for a couple of months. I hope I have come away stronger from this trial in my life and be able to learn from it. Thank you to all of my great friends and family. I love you all.
3 comments:
Tom and I were so glad to hear that it was a success! You deserve to be able to get back out on the tennis court again. Although we didn't help out, we really were thinking about you and hoping for a great recovery.
Man... O had no idea that you had a blog *found you on krystals) and I had no idea tht you had surgery. I hope that recovery is going well- PLEASE call me if you need anything at all!! XOXO
Sorry about all of the typos... that happens when typing with one hand at 5 AM while feeding the baby!
Post a Comment