Our ward is having a "Prom Party" for the adults and they wanted some of us to find our original prom pictures. I got out my Senior Yearbook and found this hilarious photo. This guy wasn't my date - just the Prom King. My kids were so appalled at my hair! They didn't know "hair even went that BIG"! Memories... gotta love em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Jen that picture is hilarious. The prom king looks Amish with long hair. I love your curly hair. I was curly when I first met you but not quite so big. Don't you love looking back at pictures.
This is HOT!!! I remember that Jen too! Tell your kids when they look back at their pictures someday they will get a good laugh too. So, if that was the prom king, do we wanna know what your date looked like?
-Tif
Did you go to prom with Kid Rock? Don't you love looking back at our big hair. We could of hid stuff in there.
Jen,
That is hilarious! I love all your updates! Are you guys thinking about moving? It was good to see you today. Your girls looked so cute!
That is pretty darn good, Jen. The great thing is that you still look so much the same...minus the huge hair. How come you don't age with crazy wrinkles like me?
I will match your big hair but I think mine was even bigger. If I can find a picture I will send it your way. But I am not kidding that mine was bigger. I don't think I am brave enough to post it to my blog though. I rmember my Mom walking by the bathroom while I was doing my hair shaking her head and begging me to just smooth it out and wear it pretty. I should have listened. It is GOOD STUFF though, lots of good laughs now.
Jen - AWESOME picture. And I am glad that you clarified that the king was NOT your date. Scary! What were we thinkin' with that hair? I had doo just like it with bigger bangs. Sweet!
Omygosh Jen, I'm looooving that picture- my hair was the same, unless I chose to iron it flat with an actual iron. Did you go to Bonanza or Clark? Sorry, I can't remember (it was too long ago, and I don't think we met until BYU anyway). I'm still working up the courage to crack open my year book. Maybe I'll just wait for my 20 year reunion- the sad thing is that I would probably trade the big hair and bad fashion of that time for my current beauty problems! It was fun to see you guys the other night.
Post a Comment