Lindsey turns 10!




Lindsey turned 10 last week. We had a family party where she made her own cake (it was delicious). She didn't want any help and once I tasted it I agreed she didn't need any help. She also had a party this year with a lot of friends. We went to see the Hannah Montana 3-d movie. They had a great time. Lindsey had a lot of friends there that she knew from different things (old school, new school, church, etc.) I was so impressed at how she made everyone feel so welcome and a part of the group even though they didn't all know each other. She is truly a kind little girl and so much fun. She is constantly making me laugh and is so quick with her witty little comments. I can't believe she is 10.

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Linds Happy 10th! It is so weird she is 10. We are seriously getting old.

Shawni said...

Happy b-day to Lindsay (very late). Hey Jen, I keep forgetting to call you but I've got your prints sitting here by my computer. They came last week. Let me know when you're around and I'll pass them off to you. What's up with the move possibility?