Ohio



I finally ventured to Ohio to visit Del and see what this moving talk is all about! It was great to meet everyone in "Del's World" out there. I met all the people he works with and they were great. I can see why he likes his job. We looked at houses and different areas. It was really beautiful and once I got in the right wardrobe mindset (Uggs instead of flip flops) the weather really wasn't too bad. Here is a picture of us in front of a house that I really like.

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

It is kinda weird to see you and Del in the snow looking at a house. It would be really sad for us if you guys move but I know you gotta do what you gotta do. It would be a really fun adventure for you guys. We would be okay with it as long as you move back here. Im worried you will realize how ugly AZ is and not want to come back.

Shawni said...

I'm so glad you got to go check it out, Jen. Looks like such a pretty house. I'm interested to hear what you guys figure out.

Melissa said...

I've always wanted to visit Ohio. I am trying to talk Tom into a RV drive across America. Maybe the Farnsworths will stop by for a visit. I just heard about this latest development. How long would this move be for? Would we see you guys at Coronado still? As you can see I have some questions.