The girls and I went ice skating yesterday. It sure looks easier than it is! Sydnee and Lindsey were great but Carli had never tried. She was a little timid at first but there was a really nice lady that worked there that helped us and they had a few little "tools" to help little ones on the ice. One funny thing that happened... I had an idea that Sydnee, Lindsey, and I should race around the rink. Sydnee didn't want to race all together so she had the idea to use the stop watch on my phone and time each other. Sydnee goes first - then Lindsey - then me. They both did great so I was thinking I had to be pretty fast. I started out fine but took a spill. They laughed so hard. Luckily, no injuries but a bit of a bruise on my hip. I have to admit, it was pretty funny.
Ice Skating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment