It rained all day so not much to do. I hope it doesn't keep raining because it seems like I spend a lot of money when we plan indoor activities.(shopping, pedicures, more shopping) Lindsey and I are getting massages. She has been wanting one for so long and it is hard to find a place to do kids. There is a place across from the apartment that will do both of us in one room. I think it is meant to be a romantic couple massage but it works for us. She is so excited. I need to break the news that I don't really like to chit chat while I'm getting a massage.
What are girls to do on a rainy day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So when are you guys coming back? Have you been house hunting?
p.s. I'm craving that massage right now!
Sounds like you guys have had fun! It seems like you guys have seriously been gone a month. I don't like the idea of you moving. We have had withdrawls just in this short time. So sad! Lets get together when you get home.
Post a Comment