I really can't believe April is almost over. I know blog posts are way more interesting with photos but I really don't have any to post. Here is an update for our family...
I went back to Ohio and we put in an offer on a house. Pictures are on Del's blog (deltanner.com) in his flickr pics. We are waiting to hear on the appraisal. It is a great house and I hope it works out!
In the last two weeks we have had the stomach flu, strep, bronchitis and a UTI. So fun! It has escaped Carli and I and just hit Sydnee and Lulu.
Lindsey got to go on a field trip to the Grand Canyon with her 4th grade class. She had so much fun and really learned a lot. I about had a heart attack when the principle of her school called me at about 6 p.m. that day when I knew they were traveling on the bus and was already a little bit paranoid about that but she was just calling to let me know they would be a little late. Very considerate of her to call.
Sydnee has her volleyball serve down pretty solid! Yeah. She has been working so hard in practice and had learned so much and had so much fun. Her coaches are so positive and she has met some great girls. She was also voted "Most Fashionable Player" at her end of the season party. They have a practice uniform and game uniforms so I think it must be the rhinestone hair clips! (thanks katy)
Carli is doing so well in school. She loves to read and recently read me a book that is on the third grade level in the AR program. I was so amazed and proud. Her kindergarten teacher is so wonderful and I cannot say enough positive things about her school. Really amazing!
Del and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this past weekend in Boulder, Colorado. It was so relaxing and we had a great time together. He had a concert he really wanted to go see and since we don't have too much time these days we combined it with our anniversary. I'm sure if you look on his blog for details there will be plenty about the concert (which was great) and probably not too much about anything else! We had pedicures, massages, ate some great meals, took naps every day, watched some TV, sat in the hot tub, drove up the canyon, and enjoyed seeing all of the tulips! The slap in the face from reality last night when I got home wasn't too bad. I missed my kids after being gone two weekends in a row.
I have a mother hen that won't get up! She is sitting on eggs and refuses to move so who knows... we might have some baby chicks pretty soon!
Where did April go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to hear how everyone is doing. Sounds like you guys had it rough with some yucky sickness.
I hope the house goes through. I still can't believe your moving soon.
So great to get an update, Jen. It was good to talk to you this week too. Glad your trip was fun. Sounds so relaxing! Talk to you soon.
--Shawni
UPDATE!!!! PLEASE!!!
Has anyone told you that MAY is almost over and there hasn't been an update all month!!?? I miss them!!!
Post a Comment