Today is Sydnee's 12th birthday. Wow, how time has flown. For some reason this birthday seems like such a big one. Sydnee keeps us laughing and has a very sweet personality. It can get a little crazy when the teenage attitude kicks in but she is a hard worker and a joy to have around. I am so grateful to be her mom!
Happy 12th Birthday Sydnee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydnee!! We hope you have a great day today!
Love,
The Jambors
Oooh she looks so pretty in this picture! How can you even stand it???
Happy Birthday to Sydnee! Our girls are growing up! Kinda sad!
You are so blessed to have 3 sweet beautiful little girls! And,... the time does go by too fast. I thought it was crazy when Chansey was baptized... what am I going to feel like when she is 12?!
Happy Birthday Sydnee! She is so pretty Jen. You guys are in trouble!
Wow What a beautiful girl!!!
Grandpa Del
Post a Comment