Halloween


I didn't really know what to expect for Halloween this year. I was so sad not to be able to hang out with all of the great families in Higley Groves that we usually see. I didn't know what the weather would bring and if my kids would be trick or treating in snow or rain or just freezing temps. It turned out to be a beautiful day - about 63 degrees and the night was beautiful as well - just chilly enough but not freezing. Everyone here dresses up! Even some of the high school kids. The houses are a lot further apart then what my kids are used to so they talked Del into taking them in the Rhino for awhile. Some people in our neighborhood do a haunted house that everyone goes to. I think it was too scary for Carli but Lindsey and Sydnee said it was fun. Melinda Jensen and I sat on our driveway with a fire and handed out candy. The kids had a half day of school so we carved our pumpkins that we hadn't gotten to earlier in the week and roasted pumpkin seeds. So Yummy!


Lulu the Dancer

Sydney and Sydnee - cute little chefs! Three little witches - Carli, Jolie, and Savannah
Ready to go get some CANDY

8 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Cute pictures! Glad the weather was decent for you! It is so fun to have been there and know what your awesome neighborhood looks like.

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you and your kids are adjusting well. I love the fall there. It is so nice for a change!!! It's fun to see what you are up to.

becca said...

Fun to hear about Halloween Jen! It is different out here... we were lucky with good weather so that the heavy raincoats/winter jackets didn't have to come out and cover the costumes! We have had some rainy ones before! The mood is spookier out here with all the crispy leaves blowing around! And the tall trees with the full moon peeping through! I love that part of it all! You all looked cute ... my 9 year old McKay wants to know what that blue Rhino is! It looks cool!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is! It sounds like you had the perfect Halloween weather and a great neighborhood to trick or treat in. I am a little envious of your fire!

Tina Clark said...

Jen - what a cute family you have!! Your girls are beautiful! I found your blog through Brooke - it was great to get an update! I run into your brother Jon here in St George occasionally and get updates -

Tracey said...

So beautiful there... It seems like you all are adjusting well. I miss seeing you around - cute pictures!

tHe WaRnEr FaMiLy said...

We miss you!Those are fun pictures, your house with the snow and fall trees.....WOW!! Beautiful. Your girls are dolls and I'm glad everything is going great for you. You look great. Sounds like a good place to be! Robin

Shawni said...

So cute Jen. Man those pictures make me miss you guys! And I'm jealous of your fall weather. Give the kids hugs from us!