Company


I love having company! My mom and sister came for a week and we got to do some fun stuff. We celebrated Carli's birthday, went to see some Amish communities, went to the John Johnson Farm, and did some shopping. They got to see beautiful Fall Colors and also a little bit of snow which they never see in Las Vegas. My kids love having them here and fight over who gets to sleep with who every night. I'm glad that even though they are far away they still will come visit.
It's really funny to see my mom with MOJO. She has never been a pet person but for some reason she really likes MOJO. When it is cold outside I leave him in the house when we leave and she always wanted to turn on a TV show for him! So unlike her...

1 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Looks like fun! Mojo does just grow on you. He is a good dog.