Even though Carli's birthday was in October we didn't get around to having a party until the middle of November. There is a store called 'Nicky Nicole' that has all kinds of girly stuff and they do birthday parties and that is what she wanted. It was the easiest party I have EVER done. We just showed up and they did everything from getting the girls changed into their 'fashion show' attire to making bracelets to writing down the gift list. It was great and Carli had a fun time. I can't believe she is 7! (even though she acts like she is 17 sometimes) Our baby is growing up!Lindsey and Paige were good sports and participated in the party. I don't really know how much fun it was for them but Carli was happy they were there!
Del looked a little out of place in that Girly Girly store! Oh, wait, he is used to that kind of stuff!
Dance Party
Carli's Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment