Gingerbread Houses


This isn't a very good picture but I had to get one before they get tossed. We made one at home and then Carli's class made one at school. Sydnee made one at Young Women's but it had some structural problems and didn't really work too well. But ,all of the yummies that the kids have picked off as they pass by have tasted great I'm sure! Sydnee isn't in the picture because she leaves so darn early and we never have a spare minute before she is out the door.

1 comments:

becca said...

I seem to struggle each year with the whole gingerbread house thing! It is such an ordeal and requires a ton of work and then you have the kid whose house won't stand no matter what (tantrum ensuing!) I may try again this year though since I am a sucker for fun "traditions" that hopefully stick with the kids!