Getting ready to FRY the bird!
Bret Burkinshaw came to visit with his girls. The kids had a blast playing in the snow and of course doing a big SHOW in the basement. Anytime you have a lot of GIRLS together you can almost always count on a show. It was pretty cute. This was the first time Del and I haven't been with any family for Thanksgiving and I was nervous to cook 'the meal'. Del deep fryed our bird so I didn't have to worry about that. Bret was my helper in the kitchen and the kids had fun setting the table and sampling the rolls.Sydnee winding up.
Lindsey planning her attack!Macy getting ready to get pelted with snowballs.
Bret - so domestic!
Carli, Marley, and Maddie "toasting" to a great Thanksgiving Dinner.
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am sure I should be noticing your cute girls, but your kitchen is gorgeous!
Post a Comment