This is what my google home page is showing me! I think we might get a snow day tomorrow because it will be too cold. It's a good thing that some new movies come out tomorrow because it's too cold to even take the kids snowboarding. So to all my AZ friends... I AM JEALOUS! It's weird to go from hating the summer to now looking forward to it. I have a brand new 'HAPPY PLACE'. It's now in the family room in front of the fire with my favorite white blanket.
79°F
Current:Clear
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 20%
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 20%
Thu

76° | 43°
Fri

76° | 43°
Sat

74° | 43°
Sun

77° | 43°
11°F
Current:Snow
Wind: W at 4 mph
Humidity: 72%
Wind: W at 4 mph
Humidity: 72%
Thu

9° | -6°
Fri

4° | -6°
Sat

16° | 14°
Sun

23° | 13°
4 comments:
11 degrees?? Are you kidding me? Wow! Enjoy the movies!
Oh man that is COLD!!! It's gonna make Mexico seem even better, right? Can't wait.
Just read your last few entries...looks like you guys are having some good experiences with the snow and your new found seasons. Your holidays sounded nice.
Jen! I have been waiting for you to say this! I have been saying this for 8 1/2 years now! Way too cold! I try not to even check the weather anymore in AZ or Vegas or St. George since it tends to give me crazed moods where I need to "move right now!" But I am glad you are enjoying that fireplace! Fire is good - and the snowboarding looks fun too!
Post a Comment