Our trip to Atlanta started out a little rough. We had a 3 hour delay on our flight and had to sit in the airport and entertain ourselves. We all learned a lesson from smarty pants Del. He told us we should ALWAYS bring our power cords with us for our laptops but Lindsey and I didn't think we would need it! We learned our lesson and fought over the one power cord we had for three laptops. Lindsey also found a broom and entertained us with a broadway style dance. Del put the video on his Facebook page and it's pretty hilarious. We finally made it and it was well worth it. We played cards, walleyball, ate lots of yummy food, and had a broom ball hockey party on New Years Eve and finished the night off with a party at Jared & Tiffany's house.


The kids must have found a big stash of balloons because there was always a game of "don't let the balloon touch the ground" going on.

I'm sure Jon, Sam, and Del Sr. didn't appreciate the chaos in front of the TV.

While we played walleyball in the racquetball court the little kids helped themselves to unlimited popcorn and soda (probably Dr. Pepper). No wonder they never wanted to go to bed at night.

This is Charlotte the duck. She was MIA for a couple of weeks and Carli and I discovered she had a nest and was sitting on 8 eggs! I can't wait to see pictures of her babies waddling behind her.

One of these guys is going to be a proud papa in a few weeks.

The start of the Broom Ball Hockey party. We are all smiles because we have yet to find out how sore we will upon waking tomorrow!

The ice was so slick. Knee pads are a must and elbow pads are an advantage. I wished I would have had football pants with hip pads. Both of my hips are bruised. Andrea and I even said we would wear helmets but we know people would make fun of us Big Time!




1 comments:
Looks like such a great time!
Post a Comment