The youth at church had a cake auction/talent show to rasie money for their summer camps. Del helped Lindsey and some friends make a video to the B 52's Rock Lobster. It was so creative and I'll try to get a link on here later. I helped Sydnee do these cakes below. We had some really amazing cakes show up and the kids earned quite a bit of money for their camps.
This is one of the cakes we ended up with when the night was over. It is hard to tell but the entire outside and the bowl that is on top of the cake was made from chocolate. The bowl was filled with yummy whip cream. I think the lady that made it called this the "Hope Floats" cake. It looked like the bowl that says HOPE (in chocolate) was floating on top. 

Cake Auction Fundraiser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey we did that same snorkeling cake for Max's b-day years ago. love it. miss you guys already. it was so fun to hang out.
Great looking cakes!
Post a Comment