I wrapped some gifts and put them under the tree while the girls were at school the other day. I LOVE the excitement they have when they pick them up and shake them and try to imagine what could possible be inside. OK, well maybe Sydnee and Lindsey don't care as much but Carli sure does.

The girls always want to have their own trees in their room. Well, what do you know - we found PINK trees! I love them. They are so cute and they match their rooms. Grandma Marci gives them an ornament every year so they have all of those plus some others. These trees will be fun to add to every year.


I'm not quite sure what Sydnee and Halle were doing? 13 year olds are a little CRAZY sometimes! Lindsey didn't want a to pose for a picture so she didn't make this blog post!
The girls always want to have their own trees in their room. Well, what do you know - we found PINK trees! I love them. They are so cute and they match their rooms. Grandma Marci gives them an ornament every year so they have all of those plus some others. These trees will be fun to add to every year.
3 comments:
Sorry we missed the after baptism celebration. It would have been a little too much for everyone I think. Your trees are amazing! Fun pictures.
Great pictures Jen! Your trees look amazing! I need a Tiffany! Congrats to Carli! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Hey Jen
Whats this about no Christmas card? You always do such cute ones!!! Glad you are doing well. I miss you. It would've been fun to live by you. When are you coming to Az next? I have missed you the last couple of times.
Post a Comment