Lucky


I'm feeling very lucky right now after having such a great day. It didn't start until about 11 :00 when I woke up. I never do that but it felt so good. I came down here to go see Les Miserables (my favorite play) with my mother in law at the beautiful Fox Theatre and I figured since I was going to be here I might as well get my hair done because I haven't really found anyone in Ohio. Adrian (think Franc from Father of the Bride) was FABULOUS! Two neck massages, one hand massage, a scalp massage, and four hours later I was walking out of there just in time to make it to the play. Marci, Jared and Tiffany brought me my clothes to change into and a great dinner to eat in the car on the way because it took too long and I missed eating with them. I've never eaten a wedge salad and a steak in the back seat of a Honda - pretty interesting! I don't know what it is about that musical but it really touches me. I love the story and I am always amazed that someone can have that much talent to be on a stage in front of a huge crowd belting those beautiful songs out. I'm so glad I got to see it again and thanks to Del for flying solo this weekend. I really do feel lucky because I know days like this are few and far between.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Les Miserables is an experience everyone should have. Awesome!

I love your hair, it looks fabulous!

Shawni said...

You ARE lucky! What a fun day. That haircut/massage sounds heavenly, then to top it off with Les Miserables? Wow.

Nichole Barney said...

How fun Jen! I love that play it will always be a favorite. I was thinking of you as I was getting my hair done last week wondering if you had found someone. You will it will just take time!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Jenn, you look awesome! Sounds like a fun day!

Tiffany said...

I think we should go on strike until EVERYDAY can be as good as that one for us! Did you start your cash lifestyle yet?