Volleyball



Lindsey and Grandma Marci with our professional fancy sign.

Del Sr. and Marci were able to come visit us this weekend. They wanted to see the girls games. I don't have any pictures from the soccer games but Del Sr. got some good ones at Sydnee's volleyball game. It was such an exciting game. I'm so proud of her because she has really improved her serve. It was a close match and she played great. It is so fun to watch and I get way too nervous. It's only 7th grade but I find myself biting my nails and my stomach turns every time she is up to serve. Way to go girls!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I love to read your blog. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. These pictures will be priceless when Sydnee is on the Olympic Volleyball team... You can look back and remember her humble beginning as a 7th grade volleyball player! :)

Cassy said...

Looks like Fun. I had such a wonderful and great time when Syd and I went to volleyball camp over summer in Arizona. Thanks for asking me if i would like to go. It's a memory I wont forget.

-Cassy
(Syd's friend in AZ)

Nichole Barney said...

I think it is so great she has got into volleyball. We can't wait to see her play when we come!

Anonymous said...

Okay I know she used to dance but I am so excited to see her doing sports...put that height to some good use!!

Nicole said...

Way to go Sydney!!
So I think Del & Brian probably made a cute couple in NY last weekend, don't ya think?? LOL