Missing Paige


We are really missing Paige! Lindsey is missing her dearly! Paige gave Lindsey a cute book with lots of pictures and great memories when we moved. At night when I go check on Lindsey in her bed it is usually on the pillow next to her. This morning when I walked in her room she had made her bed and this is how it looked. It really breaks my heart. I'm sure these two will always be close.

1 comments:

Cassy said...

Hey Mrs. Tanner this is Sydnee's friend Cassy from AZ. It so sad to leave a close friend like that. To be many miles away from each other, its like you lost your sister. But if their that close they will never forget each other. Like me and Syd we are still friends even thought we never see each other, and hardly talk. But we still are friends, I miss Syd soooooooo much, and i hope to see her again, and the rest of your family, in the future. Take care.