Kayaking at the Jensen's house


Our neighborhood has a lot of lakes and our friends happen to live on one. The girls like to go over to their house and practice their kayaking skills It's fun to watch them try to navigate around the little lake. It takes lots of teamwork and a little bit of balance when they are getting in and out.

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like you are adjusting well to your new home & i love the 1st day of school pictures - so cute!

Tiffany said...

The weather looks amazing! I'm glad you are adjusting well. What a beautiful place. You girls are adorable!

Rydgd said...

Wow! What a gorgeous place to live!! The landscape is so opposite of AZ. I can't wait to see the winter photos!

Nichole Barney said...

Wow that looks like some fun entertainment! I am getting so sick of the heat! We are getting so excited to come visit you guys! Glad they have enjoyed school so far!

Nicole said...

Jen!
I'm SO jealous that you get to have a REAL fall!! It's my fave & we get so autumn-jipped here in AZ.
So I want to see some awesome fall pix so I can live vicariously through you. K?
BTW, I was laughing too hard to be mad at Zaney.
xoxo

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawni said...

Hey Jen, first of all, this looks awesome. I'm so jealous that you're getting Fall over there pretty soon!

On another note, do you care if I use one of the pictures I took of you and the girls for a class ad I'm doing for Domestic Bliss? Let me know if that's ok.

Out And About Global said...

Oh hi Mcmansion! We want to come visit the tanner's and their deer! Send me a note, i want to hear how you are doing and enjoying your new home.

Rachel said...

It sounds like you are doing well. Everything is new and exciting. I am with you...cold is hard to deal with. Maybe your blood will thicken through the fall?

Amy Jo said...

Looks like your family is all settled in and loving it out there. Avery misses Carlie, just thought we would check in and say hi!