What is wrong with this picture?


There are a couple of things wrong with this! The first one is that snow should never under any circumstances be on top of pumpkins. The second one is that I had to use my flash to take this picture because it is still dark when we wake up! We were happy to learn it was going to get nice at the end of the week so our trick or treating wouldn't be so freezing so I was a bit surprised to wake up to this. But, I have to say it is so BEAUTIFUL to have a little bit of snow with all of the bright leaves still on the trees. The kids were so excited. I tried to take a picture of Sydnee before she left but she was too cool to pose for me this morning so I just have Lindsey and Carli. (and Mojo)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Your house is so beautiful.....the perfect look!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

R U kidding me? That is awesome! I love the big huge metal pumpkin, Mud Pie has those & I almost got one last week. Your house is beautiful with the trees & the different colors of fall & the snow! Awww how fun.
Miss you guys!

Rydgd said...

Love, love the pic of your house! It's postcard perfect! I'm an eensy bit jealous of your weather! So fun to have seasons!

Out And About Global said...

WELCOME to the MIDWEST!

I can't remember a Halloween in Michigan where we weren't bundled in our winter coats! Sort of defeats the purpose of dressing up. Anyway, if it's not the racoons, it is the squirrils eating your pumpkins. Next year rub them with dish soap or sprinkle cinnamon ontop and the rodents will stay away. Where did you get the giant metal pumpkin?

Anonymous said...

It is so pretty there!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

wow that last picture is beautiful!!!

Dallas and Krista said...

Haha- Krew was just looking at this post with me and said, "Woah! Big house!" It is so dang pretty. Gotta say it SO trumps AZ! Your kids are so cute and we are missing you guys...

The Zemp Family said...

Hurray! I was blog stalking and found yours. I am so glad to see that you had a nice Halloween in such unpredictable weather! We miss you here. I hope you all are doing well. Your girls are so cute!