The pictures pretty much tell the story I think. Carli broke her leg. She was on the trampoline while I was out of town. (see my blog www.deltanner.com for more info on where I was) I ended up having to come home early to help out. She can't walk on her leg for 6 weeks. Her leg is broken below her knee. School is going to be really interesting. Not to mention Hawaii next month. These next few weeks should be very interesting for all of us but especially Jen. Tomorrow Jen is going to have to go to school to help her go to the bathroom. We think we may paint the crutches pink and bling them out. Thanks to everyone who has called and come by.

Another one bites the dust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel so bad for her!!!
-aNsLeY wArNeR
I can't believe it! I'm so sorry about that, especially with Hawaii on the horizon. What's up with Hawaii anyway? Just for fun??
wat up sydneee u know me im in ur class
aww poor car carr:[
Post a Comment