Carli's "Beary" Fun Day




I've been trying to decide what to do for Carli's birthday this year. I'm not a big fan of having a huge birthday party every year and since she is still rolling around in her wheelchair we thought we would do something more simple. She decided she wanted to go to Build a Bear! Carli picked out a cute Husky Dog and an outfit. It was so fun for her. She loves that place. The older girls were good sports and wheeled her around the store to pick her stuff out but they were really dying to go to stores they were interested in. It was fun to be together and Carli had a great time. She is being such a great sport about her leg. We love her and can't believe she is going to be 6 this week!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jen,
I have to say... she looks really cute in that wheelchair! I remember that we were pregnant together with Carli and Emmie. I can't believe she is 6 yrs old. She is so beautiful! She seems like a really sweet little girl! Ava loves build a bear too!