No one has written on our blog in such a long time!!! so right now we are in Vegas and We are having so much fun! I love it here! We might even move here if my dad finds a job here. (JK) I don't know!?!?

-sYdNeE tAnNeR

6 comments:

Del said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Del said...

You're Dad is NOT going to find a job in Las Vegas. I hate to tell you...

-your dad

Melissa said...

I love the new look Tanners. I hope you have fun and stay out of trouble in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

hey jen~ whats your number so i can call you about the tennis. I am not very good, your probably really good. but i would love to sub. im wondering if your team is the same one i called about, and im subbing for right now. i havnt subbed yet, because of work but i want to. by the way, do you know anyonw who needs a nanny, or do you know of any jobs you think i would like?? im done with retail!

The O'Han Clan said...

Jen ~ Our Vegas weekend was great and your business is wonderful!! I am looking at all my new "things" and thinking I may need to get more!! Can't wait to see you soon and I am so glad that you are doing so GREAT....you go on showing us up at the spa in the workout!!

tHe WaRnEr FaMiLy said...

Yuo are not moving and if you do i am hiding in your suitcase so dont tell your DAD!!!! jk

-ansley bdbaskcs