

Tuesday - We are on the road in the motorhome.! The kids named it the "Rolling Turd" and they are watching RV in the back as I type this. The kids are having so much fun. So are the adults! We all have our laptops out (except Del - no laptop when he is driving this big bus!) It's so nice to be able to have internet while driving. I love my techie husband. My kids were bummed they had to go to school on Monday and Tuesday but they get to miss Wednesday and Thursday and they have Friday off so we are trying to fit it all in in a few days. Tomorrow we will hit Niagara Falls. This drive is so pretty with the falls colors everywhere.
Fall Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Mrs. Tanner sounds like fun. Hav a safe and fun trip. Tell Syd i said Hi.
Ps: This is Cassy, Syd's friend from Arizona
-Cassy
Sounds like a total blast!
I'm so jealous!!
You guys are off again??? Enjoy the Falls. I haven't been there in about 10 years. You should head to Cedar Point next weekend for Halloweekends. Rob's band, the Graveyard Rockers plays every Friday and Sat. night on the Midway. We went up last weekend and the kids had a ball!! Have fun!!
Post a Comment