The girls started school last week. I was nervous putting Lindsey and Carli on the bus in the morning as they have never ridden the bus to school. Sydnee leaves quite early and she has been so good about getting up. The first day of school she accidentally went to the 8th grade lunch for a bit and also she went to the wrong class! She got all of the logistics worked out on day 2. She has practice or a game every day and on game days that are away she has a 12 hour day! Lindsey came home from school so excited. She loved it and thinks it is the greatest thing that she gets a locker. Carli didn't have too much to say except that she thought it was fun. I'm feeling like I can get some more organizing done now that they are back in school. My house is really quiet but it does stay clean all day!
This is how Mojo looks every morning when we are waiting for the bus. He is sad that all of the excitement is gone for 8 hours a day.Sydnee - putting the finishing touches on her back to school look!
Waiting for the bus with Katie and Allison.
I took a picture of this to remember how beautiful the weather was. Actually a little chilly and fall like temperatures. Quite a difference from late in July or early August in AZ. I wasn't worried about the heat! I was more worried that Carli would be cold without a sweatshirt.
Back to School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - those are some beautiful girls! So weird to have an empty house!!
I came across a pic of Syd and Ty the other day...I'll have to forward - they were so little! Where does the time go??
PS - SO jealous of your weather!
I'm so glad they seem to be liking school and doing so well. And I'm jealous of the sweatshirts!
Love that magnet board!! haha. Her room is cute. Your girls are so beautiful, you might need to lock them up!!
Post a Comment