I have to document how great this weather has been because I know when winter rolls around I am going to be hating it. Sydnee just told me it is too cold to go out and lay on the hammock! We are such wimps - it's seventy three degrees and getting ready to storm. Very breezy and so beautiful outside. I can hear all of the leaves rustling, my windows are open, my house smells like rain, and it is just gorgeous here! I just need to document so I can get through the winter. We missed Spring here, we haven't been through a Fall yet but I'm sure it will be beautiful, and Summer is great. Just a handful of too humid days. At night when Del get's home from work we go out on our back porch and I usually have a blanket. He is a little worried about me in the Winter if I'm wrapped in a blanket in August.
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you will get used to it, just like getting used to summer heat here. The seasons are so much fun though, and it makes everything look so beautiful
Oh man I can't believe you get to enjoy such great weather! I'm so jealous...it's HOT here! We miss you guys.
You described the perfect weather day. I envy you now....maybe not later when winter rolls around, but it will just make you appreciate the spring!
Your home is beautiful. Cannot believe how tall Sydnee is. Way to go on making the volleyball team.
hi Jen!!! i haven't seen you and your family is years!!! looks like you've added to the family since i've seen you! how exciting. i didnt even recognize sydnee. youre kids are absolutely beautiful!!! hope to talk to you soon
Jillyn Day Larsen
It was fun to hear from you on my blog! I love reading yours... this is such a fun way to keep in touch. We did sell our house and we moved a couple weeks ago. (I have a lot to blog about that) We are still waiting to hear about med school, we still have some work to do to complete the process. We'll keep the updates coming! Your new place is amazing!
Jen,
I was cracking up when I saw this picture! I get cold pretty easily too... maybe my skin has gotten a little thicker in the 8 years we have lived here though! Prepare yourself... winter will come sooner than you think! But it has its beautiful parts too! Fun to see your blog!
Post a Comment