Carli and Mojo



Carli and Mojo are close...sometimes I think too close! Bedtime is not a good time for Carli. She hates going to bed in her own room so she tries to fall asleep other places. Sometimes it's her sister's beds, my bed, the couch, or wherever. The other night we were watching the Olympics in my room and Mojo's bed is in the corner. She laid down on it (which I think is kinda gross but whatever) and fell asleep. You can tell in the pictures that Mojo was bugged! She was smashing him and he couldn't really get comfortable. He finally squeezed out from underneath her and went and laid on the floor. Then he got up and stood by her looking at me and then at her. I'm sure he was wondering if he was going to get his bed back. I finally put her in bed and we all slept great!

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Car Car you are too cute!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

So funny! C.J. has tried to get in Nixon's kennel, but he growls at her. She of course is doing it just to irritate him, not like cute Carly.
Miss you guys!!! Jealous of the weather!
Tell Sydnee congrats!!! Kenz is playing tennis at Perry. She likes it.

Aften said...

MOJO is pretty snuggly though, He always wanted to sleep on our bed.