Cousins


The girls are having so much fun with all of their cousins. We haven't seen Reed and Andrea's kids for about 9 months and it's been a few months since we've seen Jon and Courtney's kids. They were having lots of fun last night and I snapped a quick picture.

2 comments:

Shawni said...

Oh my word Jen it makes me so sad to read all this. I've been gone for a month and haven't read any blogs, so now here I am catching up with yours and it's hit me that you guys are really gone. Even though we hardly ever got to see you guys here at least we knew you were here. It's so sad that you're gone. BUT it sure looks like you're having an awesome time. I'm so excited for you and this new chapter in your life. AND I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can keep up with what you guys are up to. Miss you guys!

Nichole Barney said...

So great you can drive to family! Nothing like being with family and the kids love their cousins!