Happy News

Sydnee has been trying out for the 7th grade volleyball team for the last three days and found out today she made it! Yeah! We are so so so proud of her. She really worked hard practicing her serves. We went to Atlanta last week and Del and Marci have a racquetball court at their house. We played wallyball everyday and she was able to practice hitting a lot. I purposely didn't put my make up on this morning knowing that I would probably have tears either way! My stomach was in knots because I knew how bad she wanted to make it. I'm so excited f or her because it will make it easier going to a new school. She starts practice next week at 8:00 so I guess we will have some help getting back on a morning schedule! School starts in a couple of weeks here.

3 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Congratulations Sydnee!

Jen, I bet you are so relieved. She will have no problem making friends.

Nichole Barney said...

That is so great Syd! Congratulations!